Tamara Hakobyan and Anna Karamyan talked with the ethnic Armenians living in the border village of Georgia, Shahumian, about their expectations from the local government elections on May 30.
- Ethnic Armenians talk about their expectations
- Azerbaijanis vote in Marneuli
- Georgia – Local Government Elections
- Georgia: Rebuilding and Preserving Tbilisi’s Old Town
- Georgia: Channel 2 now offers 24-hour politics
- Tbilisi: Will voter threshold guarantee a fair mayor’s race in May?
- Georgia: The Battle Over Tbilisi’s Apollo Theatre
- Oh Baby! Fighting the Population Drop and Protecting unborns from HIV
- Georgia: What does Tourism need to Flourish?
- Georgia: Artists and Artisans